Saturday 31 March 2012

Science Fiction Lovers

I am a big fan of Star Trek, Babylon 5, and other shows like them. I have always wanted to generate my own universe like them, but let's face it, it's pretty much impossible to do entirely on your own. I am looking for a group of two-to-four highly literate roleplayers who are interested in working with their GM to create a world that we can all enjoy. I will have some alien species generated, but you will be able to create your own species to be approved by the GM, as well. The story will work much like Star Trek - the crew of a largely human starship from Earth, meeting and dealing with new races and problems. Unless, of course, we would rather do something similar to Babylon 5 - position our characters on a space-station which acts as a meeting place and neutral territory between alien races, and as such, is always in trouble. It is truly up to you. I have many plot ideas, but I would also like to hear what my partners come up with. This will be truly a work of cooperation.

Post here if you are interested.

channel 3 news jimmy kimmel j lo j lo sacha baron cohen ryan seacrest octavia spencer meryl streep oscars

No comments:

Post a Comment